Decimator MD-DUCC Up Down Cross Converter
The MD-DUCC is a Multi-Definition Down Up Cross Converter (3G/HD/SD)-SDI to (3G/HD/SD)-SDI, HDMI and Analogue Video with 2 x AES/EBU or 2 x Analogue Audio Outputs.
- Supports both 3G level A and B on the input and output. Allowing conversion between A and B.
- Horizontal and/or Vertical image flipping via the built in scaler.
- Auto detects 3G, HD or SD (26 Formats in total)
- Full 10-bit data path and multipoint interpolation
- Professional motion-adaptive de-interlacing
- True Down Up Cross conversion, allowing the conversion between any of the supported formats.
- Complete 16:9, 14:9 and 4:3 Aspect ratio conversion support, with individual selection for HD to HD, HD to SD, SD to HD and SD to SD conversions
- Full 16-Channel Audio metering
- Adjustable Graticules Generator
- The audio source for all 4 stereo pairs in the HDMI output can be selected from the 8 stereo pairs available in the SDI input
- When scaling is enabled, the audio source for all 8 stereo pairs in the SDI output can be selected from the 8 stereo pairs available in the SDI input
- HDMI output
- Selectable analogue video output
- 2 x (3G/HD/SD)-SDI 10-bit outputs with audio from input automatically delayed and passed
- GPI on RJ-45 for Tallies
- 3G/HD/SD-SDI Active Loop-Through Output
- De-Embedded audio can be output on 2 x RCA connectors as either AES or Analogue with adjustable analogue audio level
- LEDs for status and buttons for basic configuration
- USB port for control and firmware updates
- Locking DC Power Socket